Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Master Chef NYU Premiere, April 13th, 6pm

Here is the advertisement for the Master Chef NYU Premiere:

The Master Chef Premiere and Smart Cooking Expo is on Monday, April 13 in the Palladium Multi-purpose room from 6-8pm.
You can:
* Taste the Winning Team's 3-course dinner
* Meet with the SHC Dietitian and the Peer Health Awareness Team peer educators to have your healthful eating questions answered
* Enjoy a refreshing fruit Smoothie
* Watch the competition unfold and see who wins during the screening of Master Chef 2009 an NYU-TV production.

I will be there (not eating anything due to passover). Let me know if you want to come and I can make sure we all find our way there together. I imagine that I'll be second most featured in the video they make, plus you'll get to see me receive my prize.

No comments: