Sunday, October 26, 2008

Show tag line

What do you think of this as the tag line (the first few lines) of my cooking show.

Hello. I'm Ivan Corwin and I want to welcome you to Food Deja Vu (or other title) -- the show where we rediscover the foods of our past which have not made their way into the mainstream american food culture. These are the foods of our parents and grandparents, foods on which we once lived and now foods which we are dieing to have again. Come with me as we learn and explore the rich stories, recipes and cooking techniques which once ruled our kitchens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catchy, but be sure to incorporate the no meat angle early on or else it will feel too much like a constrain...

SP31415 said...

hey bro, i've included that principle in my newly posted application responses. let me know how you think i've done at using kosher to my advantage.